... or any other day if you don't celebrate Christmas.
1. Try new hot chocolate recipes [include all kinds of toppings and mixings like whipped cream, chocolate chips, different kinds of marshmallows, red hots, peppermints, ice cream…endless possibilities…]
2. Bake + Decorate Cookies, yummy
3. Go through some of your old clothes, non-perishables, and possessions to give away.
4. Visit local Christmas and Craft Markets
5. Go on a light tour around the city. I know tacky but I love all the sparkly lights.
6. Get tickets for a Christmas show or play.
7. Do some Christmas DIY like paper snowflakes or snow globes, gosh my niece and nephew love to do this
8. Go gift shopping early this year.
9. Write holiday cards!
10. Wear the ugliest Christmas sweater you can find.
11. Read Christmas or winter stories.
12. Plan Christmas dinner and hope for the best.
13. Decorate your tree, windows, staircase - well your home.
14. Put up holiday cards.
15. Do an anonymous act of kindness.
16. Sing Christmas songs just for the fun of it not because you can sing!
17. Get creative with the gift wrap.
18. Go out and enjoy the snow [Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow! ... come on London weather you can do it!]
20. and you could also get a head-start on your New Year’s Resolutions.
Well, I think that's it for me. What about you anything you'd love to do this Christmas?
Joyful day lovelies,